Suddently... A Pell!

Covered in open-cell foam & carpeting,
secured with a crapload of various tapes.
After eighteen months of fighting, I've finally put together my own pell. I cannot help but wonder at how far I would be if I had one earlier in my fighting career. That could be a discouraging thought, but I've had too much fun working on my flat snap today. Only about forty-five minutes working on it today, I've thrown over two hundred shots. I did work a bit on combos and right-handed flat snaps.
Last night I watched Count Gemini's measure video that Sir Rauokinn posted on youtube, so those principles were on the forefront of my mind. Next I heard Troy's voice in my head after about a half hour, reminding me I shouldn't be leaning forward, which also made me wonder if I had any other telegraphs. While I feel I am rather observant, a more experienced eye on my body motion would be beneficial.
I feel confident about my shot mechanics and power generation, and I hope that in the coming weeks it will develop into more complete muscle memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment